There are many answers to how to lose weight. Nevertheless, sticking to any assigned plan to lose fat is challenging. Best of the plan does not work without self-motivation. Let us understand how self-motivation can affect diet and food control and lead to weight loss success.
I will start from Monday! I am not motivated to exercise. I just gain back all weight I lose in a few days.
Does this sound familiar? We are obsessed with the questions on how to lose weight, lose fat and get weight loss success but often, we brush it off with the defeatist view that we simply do not know how to lose weight and keep it off.
This is a common story about the erratic start of the weight loss journey, weight loss success and diet of most people. What makes any plan sustainable and compliant for weight loss success is self-motivation. It is very important to identify what motivates you in your bid to lose fat and achieve weight loss success in a sustained way. I am sharing a few pointers that may motivate you on how to lose weight and lose fat through food and diet management.
- Set a realistic goal: ‘I want to lose 20 kgs’ is not a goal but a dream one can often fantasize about. Setting up unrealistic and unachievable goals is often beset with a next thought that is just a feeling of frustration that causes you to give up. Instead, break down your bigger target into a smaller and more reasonable goal to achieve weight loss success. For example, this could be a small step such a losing 0.5 to 1 kg in the next one week. Working towards this may reward you and motivate you for the next 0.5 to 1 kg of weight loss. A smaller weight loss may help you to set a further achievable target, and ultimately, it will lead you to the desired results of weight loss success.Remember, goals need to be SMART- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time-based. Meaning?? Setting a goal of – “I will do brisk walking for 45 minutes 5 times a week in order to lose fat of about 2 kg in a month” could be an example of what a SMART goal looks like. It allows you to be accountable and work towards it with numbers that you can actually track.
- Keep a food journal: Diet and food intake directly affects weight loss success. Many researchers suggest that people keeping a food journal showed a marked reduction in weight, along with maintaining sustainable weight loss. Writing down everything you eat along, along with your emotions, can help you observe you’re eating habits and note when you indulge inbinge eating. This will help you work towards identifying the root cause of your unhealthy eating habits. Food intake and diet plays a crucial role in reaching your realistic goal to lose fat.Noting down what you eat motivates you and keeps you on track for how to lose weight.
- Get a plan for yourself: Get a personalized diet plan to lose fat achieves weight loss success. Take help from a dietician. Doing things the right way is essential for healthy weight loss. A right and actionable mix of exercise, diet, food, lifestyle along with aids such as including natural herbs can definitely be the rightanswer for how to lose weight. There is no reason why you should not choose dietary supplement to boost weight loss. For instance, a very good product, LOSE FAT™ by BestSource Nutrition, has a great combination of Garcinia cambogia, Green tea, green coffee bean, grape seed and cinnamon. It addresses all aspects of the natural and sustainable weight loss aids needed for weight loss success. Ditch fad diets to concentrate on sustainable lifestyle and long term changes.
- Chart it out: When your progress is marked out if front of you, you exactly know where you are in your actual efforts to lose fat. Every achievement of making it to brisk walking, portion cutting, adding fiber becomes an answer to how you are succeeding in how to lose weight. Accounting all those times, such as when you could not stick to the goals when your child was unwell or when you had to attend an important meeting or family wedding will only make you more focused on achieving your weight loss success. There can be no bigger motivation then seeing your own ups and downs.
- Once you can see the change in weight and do lose fat in some quantity, it doubles the state of motivation. The leanness, change in personality can uplift your confidence levels and make you stick to the regimen. Moreover, it is proved that even a 5% overall weight loss does wonders to make the heart and lungs healthy, boosting happy emotions and keeps you positive.
Remember to celebrate every little success you achieve and forgive yourself for every little mistake you make. Make it fun to stay motivated and reach your weight loss goals.